Our client , a household electronics manufacturing and packaging company, needs an individual to fill the below role.
Quality Assurance Officer (Printing)
Location: Ojota, Lagos.
• Ensuring the compliance of standard operating procedures and their effective utilization in QA department.
• Ensuring that the total Quality Control functions of printing job are carried out as per the departmental documented Quality Plan.
• Carrying out On – Line check of processes jobs.
• On line monitoring of trial jobs
• Liaises continuously with Production department on quality related issues as the case may be.
• Report all cases of non-conforming processes and materials and ensure such are captured and resolved.
• Carry out other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Quality Assurance Manager
• Assist in carrying out the implementation of ISO 9001:2015 / FSSC 22000 (Food Safety Management System) requirements across the plant.
• Report problems with regards to the FSSC 22000 to the Food Safety team leader, when identified.
• University degree or diploma in Chemistry or any other related field.
• Minimum of 3 years in Packaging or related field in a structured organization
• In-depth knowledge of Quality Management System
• Communication and Interpersonal skills
• Analytical skill
• Accurate record of Log Book
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job role as the subject of the mail.