JOB POSITION: OPHTHALMIC NURSES
- Provides direct care and promote comfort of client/patient
- Show concern for client/patient welfare and acceptance of the direct client/patient as a person
- Promotes healthy lifestyle
- Have knowledge and sensitivity to what matters and what is important to client’s sight issues
- An optician, someone who specializes in fitting and fabrication of ophthalmic lenses, spectacles, contact lenses, low vision aids and ocular prosthetics or
- Optometrist: Healthcare practioners of the Eye and vision care, which includes; refraction and dispensing detection /diagnosis and management of diseases in the Eye and the rehabilitation of the visual system.
Certified ophthalmic nurses, preferably fresh or with 1-3yrs experience.
Within 35years of age and single is preferred
A person with an international passport and who is willing to undergo 6-9months training in India
(Visa, travel-boarding & lodging will be provided fully paid).
There will be some sustenance allowance in Nigeria for your Family while in training
A graduate nurse with certified credentials
Candidate must have valid Ophthalmic nursing certificate
Candidate must have a valid International Passport
P.S Application is suitable to Candidate(s) living in Abuja
Qualified & Suitable Candidate should forward their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org, using the position applied for as subject of the mail